Featured post

Welcome!

Welcome to my new book review blog, I am going to try and post reviews as quickly as I possibly can. By day I keep myself busy ...

Thursday 11 February 2016

PS... You're Mine - Alexa Riley


♥♥♥♥♥

I was actually disappointed when I realised this was only a novella. The story was beautiful and I could easily have read a 500 page book with these characters.

Katie Lovely is a teacher who enters her class in the write a marine project. There is one name left after all the children have gotten someone to write to, so Katie decides to write to her marine, Sergeant Major Mark Gunner, the two starts a beautiful relationship, where they both realise they can’t live without each other.

The sweet letters they write each other is inspiring, and makes you dream about writing letters to someone special. I had a silly smile on my face the whole time I read this.

The book also contained Snow & Mistletoe, yet another very quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment